Aug 2019 – EDS Couriers LTD
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 16th August 2019.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Proactive people management of a Team of approximately 80 employees.
- Monitoring and reviewing of Operational processes.
- Assisting with and complying with Health and Safety and Human Resources Operational functions.
- Implementation of necessary changes alongside monitoring overall performance.
- Day to day problem solving and leading policies, planning and strategy decisions throughout the Operations Department.
REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with ability to flex within a 24-hour operation which may include 24-hour cover when needed.
- Previous leadership and managerial experience necessary.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of APC and Palletforce IT Systems alongside comfortability in using Microsoft Office and other systems.
- Ability to manage a pressurised working environment whilst still remaining calm and approachable.
- Managerial, Health and Safety and Transport Manager qualifications would be desirable.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com for further information or if you would like to request a copy of the full Job Description and Person Specification available for this role!
PDF version of this advert
Posted on 9th August 2019 by Mark