CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 11th October 2019
– Driving a 3.5 Tonne Mercedes Sprinter size van throughout areas within the ST and CW postcodes.
– To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
– To deliver parcels/ other items to customers as detailed on Load Sheet (with Delivery Notes)
– To obtain proof of delivery from each customer by obtaining a signature on Delivery Note or electronic signature unit.
– To collect parcels / other items according to daily Collection Sheet and additional pick up requests as advised by Transport controller.
– To assist loading and unloading your vehicle.
-Previous experience of local multi-drop van deliveries.
-Driving License (clean or soon to be so).
-Good accident record.
-Knowledge of ST and CW postcode areas.
-Ability to read A-Z and journey plan daily route.
-Fit, energetic and enthusiastic
-Good Customer service standards and smart appearance.
You must also have a range of personal skills and attributes including;
– Be a good team worker
– Have Health and Safety awareness
– Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills both face to face and on telephone.
– Relationship management with others
– Stress Tolerance
– Be polite and courteous at all times
HOW TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com for further information!
Posted on 3rd October 2019 by S7 Media