Logistics Night Supervisor
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: TBC
- Planning the depot’s LGV vehicle pallet deliveries across WV and WS postcodes. Ensuring at all times that planning is in the most cost effective and maximised manor.
- Unloading and loading of the vehicles via Forklift truck & overseeing the AM Forklift shift and drivers.
- Ensuring all vehicles are loaded in a timely manner, for all Drivers to leave promptly from the depot.
- Shunting vehicles on site (no LGV licence required, training will be provided).
- Complying with all aspects of Health and Safety on site, including the Team.
- Assisting with necessary HR functions.
- Reporting figures to Management.
- Previous transport planning experience essential, ideally within a multidrop pallet function.
- Previous experience of a transport / pallet operations role
- Good IT literacy, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Forklift licence or experience of using a counter balance forklift.
- Class B (car) driving licence
- Able to work under strict time constraints – Flexible
- Good leadership and relationship management with others (especially Driving fleet)
- Reliable – Trustworthy – Focussed on continuous improvement
- Committed – Desire to succeed – Polite and courteous at all times
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email email@example.com for further information!
Download PDF version
Posted on 25th November 2019 by S7 Media