LGV Cat. C Multidrop Collection & Delivery Driver
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 11th October 2019
– To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
– To deliver load / pallets to customers as detailed on Load Sheet (with Delivery Notes)
– To obtain proof of delivery from each customer by obtaining a signature on Delivery Note.
– To collect loads / pallets according to daily Collection Sheet.
– To label collected freight on return to the depot or en route if possible.
– To park vehicle for the evening and report any problems via completion of Vehicle Defect Report.
– To retain Tachograph readings and provide to manager in accordance with Department of Transport requirements.
– To assist Warehouse Operatives in loading and unloading vehicle if additional cover or assistance is required in Warehouse.
– You will have previous experience of driving Curtain Side /Tail Lift vehicles.
– Previous experience of local multi- drop deliveries.
– Class 11 (C) license with no more than 6 points.
– Drivers CPC
– Knowledge of Staffordshire / West Midlands postcode areas. WV & WS.
– Map reading skills.
– Knowledge of Working Time Regulations and current road traffic legislation applicable to HGV Drivers.
You must also have a range of personal skills and attributes including;
– Be a good team worker
– Have Health and Safety awareness
– Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills both face to face and on telephone.
– Relationship management with others
– Stress Tolerance
– Be polite and courteous at all times
HOW TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!
Posted on 3rd October 2019 by S7 Media