Internal Sales Executive
Location: Cannock Depot
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: TBC
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive to join our Sales Team and help drive the Company forward.
This role involves a pro-active outbound telephone led sales approach to both prospective and existing customers, where you will be expected to make at least 40 calls per day alongside a variety of administrative duties day to day.
- Make calls to all leads gathered via Drivers or External Sales Representatives. Also work on obtaining personal leads, whilst also working to achieve all sales targets.
- Gather relevant data, freight profiles and book appointments with potential new customers for appropriate External Sales Representative.
- Act as first point of contact with potential new customers. Encourage ongoing communications with those potential new customers throughout their onboarding process.
- Communicate with other Departments within the Business, regarding the details of potential new customers.
- Setting up all new accounts on all relevant internal systems, including the set up and updating of existing and new customer rate cards.
- Act as the direct point of contact for all new business within their first month of trade.
- Complete all relevant administration, including relevant weekly reports, using all appropriate internal systems.
- Previous Sales experience desirable but not essential, training can be provided
- Knowledge of WS, WV, ST and CW areas desirable but not essential
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Persistent characteristics (polite not pushy)
- Focussed, dedicated and confident
- Great IT skills with a good understanding of Microsoft programmes.
- Great administration skills
- Great listening skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Download PDF Version
Posted on 25th November 2019 by S7 Media