Salary to be discussed depending upon previous experience.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: TBC
Reporting to the AM Supervisor, this role is responsible for:
– Allocating balanced workloads to the driving fleet.
– Routing work for the efficiency of the driving rounds.
– Unloading of double decked trailers during the night.
– Assisting with the manual sortation of freight.
– Manual loading of vans.
– Occasional overtime required.
– Complying with all aspects of Health and Safety on site.
– Complete training on relevant routing systems and act as occasional cover for the AM Warehouse Supervisor.
– Counter-balance forklift certificate required.
– Good IT literacy. Previous transport planning experience desirable, but training will be provided.
– Good communication skills with a variety of people.
– Class B (car) driving licence desirable.
– Able to work under strict time constraints. – Flexible.
– Reliable. – Trustworthy. – Focussed on continuous improvement.
– Committed. – Desire to succeed. – Polite and courteous at all times.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email email@example.com for further information
Posted on 4th May 2021 by Mark