Multi Drop Collection & Delivery Driver (FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT SITE)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
- – Driving a 3.5 Tonne Mercedes Sprinter size van throughout areas within the ST and CW postcodes.
- – To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
- – To deliver parcels/ other items to customers as detailed on Load Sheet (with Delivery Notes)
- – To obtain proof of delivery from each customer by obtaining a signature on Delivery Note or electronic signature unit.
- – To collect parcels / other items according to daily Collection Sheet and additional pick up requests as advised by Transport controller.
- – To assist loading and unloading your vehicle.
- -Previous experience of local multi-drop van deliveries.
- -Driving License (clean or soon to be so).
- -Good accident record.
- -Knowledge of ST and CW postcode areas.
- -Ability to read A-Z and journey plan daily route.
- -Fit, energetic and enthusiastic
- -Good Customer service standards and smart appearance.
You must also have a range of personal skills and attributes including;
- – Flexibility
- – Be a good team worker
- – Disciplined
- – Have Health and Safety awareness
- – Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills both face to face and on telephone.
- – Relationship management with others
- – Stress Tolerance
- – Be polite and courteous at all times
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!
Posted on 3rd March 2021 by S7 Media