Due to increased demand we are looking to add to our professional team of drivers
-You will be driving a 3.5 Tonne Mercedes Sprinter size van throughout the WS postcodes. The role is split between morning deliveries and afternoon collections and will also require you to load (confirming you have the correct goods) and unload your freight.
-Your hours of work will be 7.00am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
– To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
– To deliver parcels/ other items to customers as detailed on Load Sheet (with Delivery Notes)
– To obtain proof of delivery from each customer.
– To collect parcels / other items according to daily Collection Sheet.
– To assist loading and unloading your vehicle.
Key Skills / Experience:
-Previous experience of local multi- drop deliveries.
-Driving License (clean or soon to be so).
-Knowledge of WS postcode areas.
-Ability to journey plan daily route.
-Fit, energetic and enthusiastic
-Good Customer service standards and smart appearance.
You must also have a range of personal skills and attributes including;
If you are interested then forward your CV as a word attachment to email@example.com
Posted on 27th June 2017 by Mark