Full time Customer Service Adviser, (40 hours per week or 45 hours per week)
Package: 40 hour week, salary £15,932 per annum plus £100 per month attendance bonus, life insurance, pension, 28 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service.
8.30 am to 5.00 pm
with Saturday mornings on a rota – currently one in four, paid as overtime.
Due to the increasing demands of a growing business, a Customer Service Executive is now required for our busy team.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
– Customer service duties regarding the collection and delivery of pallets and/or parcels.
– Incoming and outgoing telephone contact with customers and other depots.
– Email contact with customers and other depots.
-Measuring and monitoring parcel and pallet freight.
– Actioning activity based on customer requirements
– Resolving customers’ queries and requests e.g.
– Customer enquiries
– Proof of delivery
– Delivery times
– Up selling of Company products and services
– Managing accounts
– General administrative and report duties
– Performing IT related tasks on reporting, managing systems etc.
Key Skills / Experience:
You will have previous Customer Service experience, great customer communication skills and a professional approach, to ensure customer retention, increases in customer spend and customer satisfaction. You may have previously worked in Customer Services in a large company and are now looking for a role with a more local, Cannock based Company.
You will also be IT minded since a key part of this role does involve measuring and monitoring all parcel and pallet freight.
You must also be:
Posted on 19th January 2018 by Mark