HGV 2 / LGV 2, Multidrop Collection and Delivery Driver
Main purpose of the role is to collect and deliver pallets to and from customers within the WS/WV postcodes.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
– To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
– To deliver load / pallets to customers as detailed on Load Sheet (with Delivery Notes)
– To obtain proof of delivery from each customer by obtaining a signature on Delivery Note.
– To collect loads / pallets according to daily Collection Sheet.
– To label collected freight on return to the depot or en route if possible.
– To park vehicle for the evening and report any problems via completion of Vehicle Defect Report.
– To retain Tachograph readings and provide to manager in accordance with Department of Transport requirements.
– To assist Warehouse Operatives in loading and unloading vehicle if additional cover or assistance is required in Warehouse.
Hours and Salary:
Normal working hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 20:00 (Saturdays on a rota basis)
Monthly salary: £1825.20 + attendance bonus of £132.00 – Total: £1957.20, Saturdays and additional overtime paid at time and half.
please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 31st August 2018 by Mark