HGV 1 Driver required for a business to business logistics and Pallet company.
Main purpose and structure of the role is;
-Trunk driving to and from Cannock to Hub, also based in Midlands.
-Collections and Deliveries of Pallets to and from customers within the Staffordshire / West Midlands area.
-Drop off and pick up of empty / full load from clients in Staffordshire and surrounding area.
Other duties would include local bulk deliveries or taking freight back to the Burton hub.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
– To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
– To deliver & collect pallets and full loads as detailed on Load Sheet
– To park vehicle safely and report any problems via completion of Vehicle Defect Report.
– To retain Tachograph readings and provide to manager in accordance with Department of Transport requirements.
– To assist Warehouse Operatives in loading and unloading vehicle if additional cover or assistance is required in Warehouse.
Hours and Salary:
Normal working hours: Monday 07:30 to 14:00, Tuesday to Friday 04:30 to 14:00 (Saturdays on a rota basis)
Monthly salary: £1774.89 + attendance bonus of £132.00 – Total: £1906.89, Saturdays and additional overtime paid at time and half.
please forward your CV to email@example.com
Posted on 31st August 2018 by Mark